- 2019 Extraterritoriality in US – China relations: the ZTE and Huawei cases, Diritto del Commercio Internazionale, XXXIII, N. 4, 717-733.
- 2018 ‘Disciplining Services Sector Subsidies: Where Do We Stand and Where Can We (Realistically) Go?’, (with P. Sauvé), Journal of International Economic Law, 599–619.
- 2018 ‘Mission Impossible? The Political Economy of Disciplines on Investment Incentives’, (with P. Sauvé), Journal of World Trade, Vol. 52, N. 2, 1–20.
- 2013 ‘SMEs in Services Trade – A GATS Perspective’, (with R. Adlung), Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, 48, No.1, 41-50, .
- 2020 ‘The Evolution of the EU Digital Trade Policy‘, (with P. Sauvé), in Michael Hahn and Guillaume Van der Loo (eds.), Law and Practice of the Common Commercial Policy, Brill | Nijhoff, 285–304.
- 2019 ‘Appellate Body Report, Brazil – Certain Measures Concerning Taxation and Charges’, in Giorgio Sacerdoti (eds.), The WTO in 2018: Systemic Developments, Disputes and Review of the Appellate Body’s Reports, Bocconi Legal Studies Research Paper No. 3392194.
- 2017 ‘Trade Policy for SMEs from a GATS Perspective’, (with R. Adlung), in Thilo Rensmann (eds), Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, 13-37.
- 2014 ‘Skies Wide Shut – An assessment of International Air Transport Liberalisation’, (with P. Latrille and A. Carzaniga), in James Peoples (ed.), Advances in Airline Economics, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 61-125.
- 2020 Outward FDI and a global compact on home-country investment incentives, Columbia FDI Perspectives, N. 274, 23 March.
- 2020 ‘Trading Services for a Circular Economy’, International Institute for Sustainable Development and the Finnish Innovation Fund, Geneva: International Institute for Sustainable Development, (with al.).
- 2020 ‘Leveraging ICT-enabled services for Trade in Times of Pandemic: the case of AI-enabled health services’, Policy Hackathon on Model Provisions for Trade in Times of Crisis and Pandemic, Bangkok: UNESCAP.
- 2018 ‘Facilitation 2.0: Services and Trade in the Digital Age’, RTA Exchange, Geneva: International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development and Inter- American Development Bank.
- 2016 ‘Services liberalization in transition economies: The case of North and Central Asia’, ARTNeT Working Paper Series No. 162, 2016, Bangkok: ESCAP.
- 2016 ‘Services and Sustainable Development: A Conceptual Approach’, Geneva: International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (ICTSD), (with al.).
- 2016 ‘Bringing SMEs onto the e-Commerce Highway’, Geneva: International Trade Centre, (with al.).
- 2016 ‘Disciplining Investment Incentives: A Lost Cause?’, E15Initiative, Geneva: ICTSD and World Economic Forum, (with P. Sauvé).
- 2015 ‘Learning by Not Doing: Subsidy Disciplines in Services Trade’, E15Initiative, Geneva: ICTSD and World Economic Forum, (with P. Sauvé).